A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. It is used so that web can remember your visit when you surf that page again. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content customization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be greatly diminished. If you want to know more about what cookies are, what they store, how to delete them, deactivate them, etc., please go to this link.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
This website uses its own cookies as follows:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. So as to combat spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to produce statistics on the traffic and number of visits of this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Every social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on Like or Share buttons.
DEACTIVATION OR ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
At any time you may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently based on the browser you are using. Here you have a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- The web browsers are the tools in charge of storing the cookies and you must exercise your right to delete or deactivate them from here. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of the cookies by the mentioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such effect. According to Google it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. Detailed information can be found on this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies, we enclose this other link.